In this day and age it is all too easy to allow you home to fall into the Ikea category of homes, or the M&S Home collection home or a combination of all those mainstream shops. Don’t have a cloned home that is almost a match to your friends; start looking outside the box for more bespoke designs that will set you aside from the rest. It may take a little longer but it will definitely be worth it. This blog gives you a top 10 list of reasons to choose bespoke furniture with tips about purchasing custom-made furniture and accessories for your home. What does bespoke mean? Just before we get started, lets define exactly what bespoke means. It basically refers to any type of custom-made furniture. This furniture can be made with customer requirements and usually covers most pieces of furniture and furniture accessories.
- Boring: One of the top reasons to choose bespoke furniture for your home is because, there is no hiding from it, mainstream furniture is boring. When you see the same beanbag, same coffee table or same chairs every where you go, everything sinks into the background. It doesn’t shout creativity. You don’t want to be the same as the rest. Make your home pop with your thought out designs.
- Creativity: Bespoke furniture really gives you the opportunity to be creative with your ideas and home décor. You don’t have to stick to one finish, one fabric or one model, you can choose different elements for each room in your home and plant your name on your home. Each item in your home will have some meaning to you because you created it. There will be a story there that will shape the feeling of your home.
- Freedom: Designing bespoke furniture gives you the freedom to choose what finish you want, what fabric you want where, what curves you want here and what spring you want there. If you need your piece of furniture to fit into a certain space, then you can measure your piece to fit exactly. You have complete freedom to make your home how you want it to look and feel. The atmosphere can completely change in a home designed by its owner.
- Unique home: Your home will be like no other because there is no other you. Friends will visit you and comment on your designs because they aren’t everywhere else. Your home will be unique and individual, designed just for you. Bespoke furniture is usually very durable as well so your home will be pieced together for a lifetime with each new custom-made addition.
- Control over price: Surprisingly, bespoke furniture doesn’t have to break the bank either. The buyer has complete control over the price and can opt for low or high price ranges. Any extra you pay is for your opportunity to be fully involved in the design of your home. Most designers will discuss budget with you before they begin so they can then choose material accordingly. What do you think about bespoke furniture? Do you have custom-made pieces in your home?